Monday 15 July 2013

Relaxer Update & Length Check

Its that time agai ladies! Its bern 9 weeks and I'm sure youre all aching to know if all the hard work has paid off...
But before we find out lets look ay the status of my hair before my relaxer


Thats a shot of my new growth ... as you may or not be able to see ... we've got quite a bit of growth. But is it up to an inch ...
In order to find out I headed to the salon to get a relaxer. For this particular relax session I used Olive Oil relaxer and here are the results:


Woo hoo definite growth! And here it is when its dry from the front:


As you can see I'm OFFICIALLY COLLAR-BONE LENGTH! !! I couldnt be happier :D It just goes to show ... Naija Hair Can Grow!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Temi u r catching up with me fast! Ur hair is almost as long as mine. I'm now 5wks post relaxes and this time I'm planning to sretch my relaxer to 10wks this time. I will be stretching by 2 extra wks every new relaxer. Till I can successfully stretch to 16wks. Wish me luck. And congrats temi at reaching collar bone! Woopie. Next stop shoulder lenght.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting,
We love hearing from you!